In our datacenter facilities we deliver connectivity and co-location services for all businesses, carriers, ISV’s, ISP’s, ASP’s, etc. Also, the ability to connect you with your equipment via the Internet (IP / MPLS connection) fiber (CWDM / DWDM connection) or through a PSTN line.
The highly qualified operational staff monitors the 24/7/365 multihomed Backbone network.
Redundant network with 99,99% guaranteed Internet access
- 2 switch uplinks (2 different circles to patch panel)
- 2 x 100 Mbps up to 10 Gbps
Fully redundant fiber (optical) network
- Capacity of 320 Gbit/s between the Colocation PoP’s and 622Mbit/s to regional PoP’s
- Cisco Powered
- Optical Wave Length Channeling (DWDM / CWDM)
- Metro Ethernet (l2vpn) over MPLS
- SIP / VoIP infrastructure, gateways and managed services